The student secretary oversees the administrative management of the academic career of all students. The office is located in via Ferrata 5, Pavia. The students’ secretary website can be consulted at the following web page.
A number of services are offered remotely through the Student Portal (ESSE3 system):
- view and update their address and contact information
- check the status of payments made or to be made
- view and print self-certification forms
- view and fill out study plans
- view their course of studies and list of examinations passed or to be taken
- check available exam dates
- reserve examination dates
- check announcements regarding opportunities to study or perform internships abroad
Some of these services are also accessible from the MyUniPV app.
To access the Portal, students must enter their fiscal code and password. In case you lost your password, enter your fiscal code here: an email with a new password will be sent to your University email address.
Alternatively, you can contact the administrative offices of the University via chat through the Filo Diretto portal (the access requires the same credentials of the ESSE3 private area).
For specific issues that cannot be solved remotely, you can book an appointment at the offices listed on this page, among which:
- Welcome Office: any question about starting your experience at the University of Pavia
- Gestione Carriera Universitaria: issues concerning your career
- Mobilita Internazionale: Erasmus – mobility students
- Admission Office: pending issues on your admission or enrolment
- Helpdesk Permit of Stay: support in your permit of stay application